At Focus Centers we employ psychologists, professional counselors, educational specialists and experts in psychophysiology. Rates will vary based upon the type of service being offered, the professional licensure of the provider, and the amount of staff time required.
Feel free to ask our staff or our office manager about the fees charged for the services you receive.
Services may be covered in full or in part or not at all by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. At your initial visit, our office manager will call your insurance company and report to you the answers to these questions:
- What kind of mental health insurance benefits do you have?
- How much is your annual deductible and has it been met?
- What are the type and amount of services your health insurance will cover?
- What is the allowable reimbursement for each service we provide?
- Does your policy require pre-approval or authorization from any third party?
Cash, check and most major credit cards are accepted for payment.
There are financing plans available for qEEGs and neurofeedback treatment. Fee free to call our office to ask for more information.
If you fail to show for a scheduled appointment without 24 hours advance notice, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Feel free to call us at 828-281-2299 x4.
Request a therapy appointment online here.